fredag 12 augusti 2011

Award, in english

I recived this award from Super cute super easy.
Thanks a lot!

 
The Rules:

  1. Link back to the person who awarded this award to you
  2. Share 7 Random things about yourself
  3. Answer the following questions
  4. Award 15 blogs

Seven Things About Me:
  1. I like autumn better then spring
  2. I love shopping
  3. When I get a pen and a paper in my hands, I draw 
  4. I often look at "Navy CIS" late at night
  5. I can read the same book a severel times
  6. I really like the Twilight books
  7.  And I´m waiting for the last movie
Questions:
  • Name your favourite color – Blue
  • Name your favourite song – A old Swedish song called "Den blomstertid nu kommer"
  • Name your favourite dessert – Rhubarb pie and vanilla sauce 
  • What is pissing you off? – Unfearness and people that is envy
  • When you’re upset, you? – I scream and walk away  
  • Your favourite pet – Dog 
  • Black or White? – White 
  • Your biggest fear? – That something bad happens to my children and family  
  • My best feature is –  
  • Everyday attitude – Happy
  • What is perfection – I don´t know
  • Guilty pleasure – Shopping

The 15 blogs I'm passing the award to
and this is the hardest part, to decide which blog I shall give it forward to so I make it easy for me. And pass this award to everyone who want it!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Hej!!
Tack för att du läser och kommenterar min blogg. Jag svarar på kommentarer där du lämnar dem. Åsa